LuminariMUD is a unique MUD using Pathfinder/D20 rules and set in a fantasy world of heroes, villains and a world facing a threat that may destroy them all. The game is in an open state, but with plenty of development and world-refinement happening to improve and polish our game. With plenty of lore, and a world map of over 4 million rooms, there's a lot to explore and discover. We cater to PvE lovers and RP, with some PvP goodies coming down the pipe. Our crafting system is deep and allows for unique descriptions and stats you can decide on yourself. We have a GUI for Mudlet and also play well in other MUD clients. We highly encourage those who want to try us out to join our discord server as well. We hope to see you in game!

Account System

Home Forums Ideas Account System

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Shadorn
      Participant

I think it would be much better if there are account then have characters under one account. For instance, I couldn’t remember one of my character name that is Sorcerer and Bard. Also, it would provide better character management having all characters under one account.

– Shadorn

Treyorn
      Keymaster

This. 100%. The MUDs I played long term used this and it is a nice way to organize your characters, log off an char char without completely disconnecting.

Ornir Elunari
      Keymaster

What kinds of features would you like to see in such a system?

– Ornir Elunari

Shadorn
      Participant

Multiple characters under one account, like:

Account Name: Kyrnn
      Character List:
      Shadorn
      Baneb
      Rashi
      Nuen
      Kyr

Instead of having to disconnect and reconnect when I want to switch char, with account system I can just quit and select different character and enter.

Not sure what other features that can be implemented with account system.

Treyorn
      Keymaster

@ornir wrote:

What kinds of features would you like to see in such a system?

– Ornir Elunari

Use the same log in and log off system that is in place. When logged off, add a # in the list to ‘Change Character’.

Zusuk
      Keymaster

Account experience: certain epic accomplishments will unlock special races/classes/quest-lines/etc for ALL your characters

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.